CONVERT A BIN INTO A DRYING SYSTEM
By uniformly stirring grain, Stirators can turn a grain bin into a drying system at a minimum investment. Simply running a fan & heater on a bin full of grain will not dry all the grain to the same moisture. We supply stirators that dry all the grain to the same moisture, with no wet tank required; all that is needed is a fan & heater and an auger to fill the bin.
Michigan Agri-Systems can service or install new electric motors on all of your vital grain system equipment.
Call For More Information: 800-370-4884
- Typical Capacities/HR – Up to 300 BPH dry & cool @ 5 PT. removal at 120 to 140 Deg/F. operating temperatures
- Operation Type – Dry/Cool
- Fuel – LP or Natural Gas
- Electrical – 1 and 3 Phase
- Rugged Drive – Strong 3/16″ aircraft cable drives the stirator
- Automatic Shut-Off – Shuts the stirator down if the trolley binds
- Sealed Bearings – Low maintenance
Michigan Agri-Systems partners with GSI and DMC to supply the highest quality equipment for your grain drying needs. You can rely on our over 40 years of combined industry knowledge and experience to ensure that your equipment is installed to spec and ready to perform for years to come.
Contact us toll free at (800) 370-4884 or visit us at 5597 S. Huron in Pinconning to learn more about industry leading stirators from Michigan Agri-Systems.